IRVINE, Calif. – Razer™, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, today announced the new Razer Blade Stealth laptop featuring Intel’s latest 8th generation quad-core processor and the Razer Core V2 external graphics enclosure.
Razer Blade Stealth
The new Razer Blade Stealth quad-core variant comes equipped with a quad-core 8th Gen Intel® Core® i7-8550U processor. This latest quad-core CPU enables extraordinary performance and responsiveness with Turbo Boost speeds up to 4 GHZ, while improved battery life now provides up to 10 hours of mobility. For extreme multitasking, Razer also includes 16 GB of dual-channel system memory.
The Razer Blade Stealth features the 13.3-inch Quad HD+ (3200 x 1800) IGZO touch-enabled display with 100 percent sRGB color space. Users who need absolute visual clarity will appreciate the machine’s wide viewing angles, high-color saturation, striking clarity and accuracy. This new 13-inch laptop is the mobile powerhouse that allows professionals, students and creative enthusiasts to stay productive anywhere.
The laptop retains its claim as one of the most portable and durable machines on the market, measuring 0.54 inches thin and weighing 2.97 pounds. The chassis is CNC-milled from aircraft grade aluminum, and available in either black or gunmetal gray finish. The black version of the Razer Blade Stealth remains one of the only ultra-portable laptops in the world equipped with the individually backlit Razer Chroma™ laptop keyboard. The gunmetal gray variant features a tone-on-tone Razer logo and responsive white backlit keyboard, offering a sleek, solid and professional design.
“Our engineers have done something truly remarkable with the new Blade Stealth by significantly increasing power while extending battery life,” says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. “The new Blade Stealth is the most well-rounded Windows laptop out there, and it can be further supercharged with the help of the new Razer Core V2.”
About the new quad-core Razer Blade Stealth
● Available in Black or Gunmetal
● Quad-core 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8550U Processor (1.8 GHz / 4.0 GHz)
● 16GB Dual-Channel system memory (LPDDR3-2133 MHz)
● 13.3 in. IGZO 16:9 aspect ratio, capacitive multi-touch display
● QHD+ (3200 x 1800) touch IGZO display
● Intel® HD Graphics 620
● Windows 10 Home
● 512 GB PCIe SSD
● Windows® 10 (64-bit)
● Killer Wireless-AC 1535 (902.11a/b/g/n/ac + Bluetooth® 4.1)
● Thunderbolt™ 3 (USB-C)
● USB 3.0 port x 2 (SuperSpeed)
● Anti-ghosting keyboard
● Black: Powered by Razer Chroma™
● Gunmetal: White keyboard backlighting
● HDMI 2.0 audio and video output
● Built-in stereo speakers
● 3.5 mm headphone/microphone combo port
● Built-in array microphone
● Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) security chip embedded
● Compact 65 W USB-C power adapter
● Built-in 53.6 Wh rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery
● 0.54 in. / 13.8 mm (Height) x 12.6 in. / 321 mm (Width) x 8.1 in. / 206 mm (Depth)
● 2.98 lbs. / 1.35 kg
Price: $1,699 – 512 GB SSD