SAN DIEGO, Calif. – Oct. 17, 2017 – ECOXGEAR, the leader of rugged, portable and waterproof consumer electronics catering to the outdoor lifestyle, has enhanced its fan favorite, EcoBoulder, with the EcoBoulder+ (plus). The speaker is packed with 100 watts of power, an 8” full range speaker, 3” tweeter and an 8” passive woofer to pump some serious tunes at any outdoor outing. To boot, it has added equalizer settings and new digital audio sound processing technology to enhance and customize the already stellar sound. With the integrated ECOTALK technology, you can speak directly into the EcoBoulder+ and access Siri® or OK Google voice assistant – changing the music or volume without getting your smartphone dirty or wet.
The EcoBoulder+ is 100% waterproof (IP67 certified), fully submersible, has a UV protected housing, is dirt/dust proof and even floats. The rugged, outdoor friendly speaker delivers 50 hours of playtime at normal listening levels, guaranteeing enough battery life for an entire weekend of fun before needing to recharge. Additionally, users do not have to worry about their mobile devices losing juice thanks to its integrated USB charging port.
Additional features include:
- Removable water-resistant pouch with a waterproof smartphone holder gives users the option to carry their mobile accessories with them or keep them hooked onto the EcoBoulder+ without worrying about any damages.
- ECOCONNECT allows users to wirelessly connect two EcoBoulder+ or any ECOXGEAR product bearing the ECOCONNECT logo, including the original EcoBoulder.
- Two integrated cup holders sized to fit up to a large YETI® 30-oz. rambler.
- Integrated bottle opener located on the side of the EcoBoulder+ gives users the convenience of easily opening any bottled refreshment.
- Updated longer retractable handle and rugged wheels make it easier for travel and more portable, despite its size.
- Bluetooth range is 100 feet and ECOCONNECT wireless range between the speakers is up to 30 feet.